Support Coordination Services
So you have an NDIS plan…. Now what?
Do you want support to get the most from your NDIS funding package?
DARE Disability’s Coordination of Support Service can help.
- You need to be an NDIS Participant
- You need to have Coordination of Support funding in your NDIS Plan.
How can DARE’s Coordinators of Support Service help?
Our Coordinators of Support will help you to:
- Find suitable services and
- Link up to your chosen services
- Navigate and understand the NDIS system
- Find services that are value for money to ensure the best use of your NDIS funding
- Achieving your identified goals
- Plan for the future
- Gain confidence in managing your supports and feel in control of your supports
DARE Disability Coordinators of Support offers:
- A friendly and personalised service. We listen, get to know your story and take action to help you achieve your goals
- A comprehensive knowledge of available services, both disability specific and mainstream. We think “outside the box” in seeking the services that are right for you
- Experience in navigating the NDIS system
- Both practical and emotional support to people with disabilities, their carers and family members
Choosing a Coordinator of Support
Once you have your NDIS Plan you can:
- Nominate a preferred Coordinator of Support Service to provide your service or,
- Await allocation to a registered service by the NDIS administration.
It is your right to choose.
Would you like more information and an obligation free discussion/meeting about what DARE Disability Coordination of Support can offer?
Please contact our Coordination of Support team at DARE Disability on 02 4751 9041.