Become A Member
Under our Articles of Association, community members with an active interest in the work we do may apply for membership with Dare Disability Support. We are a not-for-profit organisation registered as a public company limited by guarantee, and we are recognised by the Australian Taxation Office as a public benevolent institution and deductible gift recipient.
As a member of the organisation you may:
- Vote at annual general meetings and extraordinary general meetings
- Nominate other member/s or be nominated for election to the Board of Directors
- Lend support to fundraising or other activities promoting the organisation's services within the local community
- Receive newsletters and other information distributed to stakeholders
- Provide valuable feedback to the Board on personal or community perceptions of our programs and program activities.
The current membership subscription is $5 per annum including GST.
Should you require further membership information or wish to become a member, please do not hesitate to contact the CEO or Company Secretary on (02) 4751 5266.